Legal and Privacy
The term ‘Bronze Architecture’, ‘us’, ‘our’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is: Bronze Architecture Ltd, Belmore Place,6 Bunkell Road, Rackheath Industrial Estate, Rackheath, Norwich, United Kingdom, NR13 6PX. Registered in England and Wales. Company registration number: 10942397. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Information we collect
In operating our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to search strings, referring websites, entry and exit pages and other data. This is anonymous, aggregate statistical data that cannot be used to identify you personally,
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as when you make contact with us,
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
Use of your information
Any personal information that we collect and store is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information requested from us, relating to our products or services.
- To provide information on other products that we feel may be of interest to you, where you have consented to receive such information.
- To meet our contractual commitments to you.
Disclosing your information
Where applicable, we may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- Where we sell any or all of our business and/or our assets to a third party,
- Where we are legally required to do so,
This website may include links to third-party websites. These websites should have their own privacy policies. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
We cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage you may suffer as a result of visiting thirdparty websites, such as that resulting from viruses or malware.
The content of third-party websites is the responsibility of their respective owners and operators.
Access to information
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access the information that we hold about you. Please note that any demand for access may be subject to payment of a fee of £10, which covers our costs in providing you with the information requested. Should you wish to receive details that we hold about you, please contact us at the address below.